PERSONAL INFORMATION COLLECTED
- All information entered by you on our website such as your name, address, contact number, email ID, chat history, and such other information sent by you via emails to our email ID.
- Information collected by means of cookies that are installed on your hard drive.
- Information such as the IP Address of your computer, the server from which you are accessing our website, details of web browser and operating system used to access our website, date, time and place of accessing of our website etc.
Here are the types of information we gather.
Information You Give Us: We receive and store any information you enter on our website or give us in any other way. You can choose not to provide certain information but then you might not be able to take advantage of many of our features. We use the information that you provide for such purposes as responding to your requests, customizing future shopping for you, improving our platform, and communicating with you.
Automatic Information: We receive and store certain types of information whenever you interact with us. For example, like many websites, we use "cookies" and we obtain certain types of information when your Web browser accesses auraatrends.com or advertisements and other content served by or on behalf of auraatrends.com on other Websites. We may also receive/store information about your location and your mobile device, including a unique identifier for your device. We may use this information for internal analysis and to provide you with location-based services, such as advertising, search results, and other personalized content.
E-mail Communications: To help us make e-mails more useful and interesting, we often receive a confirmation when you open e-mail from auraatrends.com if your computer supports such capabilities. We also compare our customer list to lists received from other companies in an effort to avoid sending unnecessary messages to our customers. If you do not want to receive e-mail or other mail from us, please adjust your Customer Communication Preferences.
SHARING OF INFORMATION RECEIVED
Affiliated Businesses We Do Not Control: We work closely with affiliated businesses. In some cases, such as Marketplace sellers, these businesses operate stores at auraatrends.com or sell offerings to you at auraatrends.com. In other cases, we provide services jointly with or on behalf of these businesses. You can tell when a third party is involved in your transactions and we share customer information related to those transactions with that third party.
Promotional Offers: Sometimes we send offers to selected groups of auraatrends.com customers on behalf of other businesses. When we do this, we do not give that business your name and address. If you do not want to receive such offers, please adjust your Customer Communication Preferences.
USE OF INFORMATION COLLECTED
AURAA TRENDS owns all the information collected via the website or applications installed on the website. As applicable, the information collected by AURAA TRENDS shall be used to contact you about the website and website related news and services available on the website; monitor and improve the website; calculate the number of visitors to the website and to know the geographical locations of the visitors; update you on all the special offers available on the website and provide you with a better shopping experience. This includes sending emails intimating the various offers on the website. You may at any time choose to unsubscribe from such email. Some of your information may be shared with and used by third parties who shall need to have access to information, such as courier companies, credit card processing companies; vendors etc. to enable them and AURAA TRENDS perform their duties and fulfill your order requirements. AURAA TRENDS does not allow any unauthorized persons or organization to use any information that AURAA TRENDS may collect from you through this website. However, AURAA TRENDS is not responsible for any information collected or shared or used by any other third party website due to your browser settings. AURAA TRENDS reserves the right to share any of your personal information to comply with the orders of subpoenas, court orders or other legal process. Your Personal Information may be disclosed pursuant to such subpoenas, court order or legal process, which shall be without notice to you. AURAA TRENDS may share collective information such as demographics and website usage statistics with our sponsors, advertisers or other third parties (such third parties do not include AURAA TRENDS's marketing partners and network providers). When this type of information is shared, such parties do not have access to your Personal Information. When you contact AURAA TRENDS through any means such as chat/email, AURAA TRENDS reserves the right to include your email ID for marketing communications. You can unsubscribe from such communications anytime you wish to do so.
All order information sent to AURAA TRENDS is encrypted. We protect your online transactions by using Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) technology. With SSL implemented on both your computer and our server, information sent via the Internet can be trusted to arrive privately and unaltered. However, in order for SSL security to work, you must use an SSL enabled browser. Most browsers (Internet Explorer, Safari, Opera, etc.), version 3.x and later, support SSL.
- We work to protect the security of your information during transmission by using Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) software, which encrypts information you input in addition to maintaining security of your information as per the International Standard IS/ISO/IEC 27001 on "Information Technology Security Techniques Information Security Management System-Requirements".
- We maintain physical, electronic and procedural safeguards in connection with the collection, storage and disclosure of personal information (including sensitive personal information). Our security procedures mean that we may occasionally request proof of identity before we disclose personal information to you.
- It is important for you to protect against unauthorised access to your password and to your computer. Be sure to sign off when you finish using a shared computer. Click here for more information on how to sign off.